THE AI GENERATION
"The next big business shifts will be shaped by the data-driven interactions that your children experience daily."
The greatest challenge for any company is not just keeping its current customers happy, but anticipating the needs of its future consumer base. Exposed to a childhood of data-driven experiences, the AI generation will interact, transact and communicate in ways you least expect.
- Why machine learning, conversational interfaces, messaging ecosystems, sensors and the IoT will disrupt and transform traditional markets
- How the generation raised by AI will expect products, services and experiences to be personalized for them
- Why now is the time to re-imagine, re-design and re-invent everything you do
- How to leverage the unique skills of your next generation of employees
THE ALGORITHMIC AGE
“Marketing in the 21st century will come down to how well you can map and measure the total customer journey to understand what really drives a purchase decision."
To win the hearts and minds of tomorrow's customers requires new ideas, new tools and a new marketing playbook.
- Why the new marketing stack of adtech, martech and programmatic media buying will change the way value and leverage customer data
- How AI, data analytics and the Internet of Things will transform real-world behavior into a uniform clickstream
- How to build the marketing team of the future
- Case studies on global brands that have built immersive, omnichannel customer journeys
RECODE YOUR CULTURE
“If your company is a platform, then culture is your operating system."
The world’s most innovative companies don’t let culture happen by accident, they code their culture for success. To keep pace with rapid customer-led change, 21st century companies need to re-design themselves for agility, innovation and high performance.
- Why achieving agility starts with hiring agile thinkers
- The secret of scaling up by designing work for small, empowered teams
- Why creating social workspaces is just as important as using social collaboration tools
- How to hack your culture with data
"Technology leaders not only need to drive the upgrade of enterprise infrastructure, but to lead the transformation of the entire organization."
Every company in the future, whether it knows it or not, will be a software company. Not only will the entire operating environment become software-defined and virtual, software will shape the way the enterprise defines its very identity.
- Creating an agenda for digital transformation that no CEO can afford to ignore
- Leveraging automation, AI and algorithms to streamline the delivery of enterprise services
- Aligning IT and business to deliver continuous innovation for your end customers
- How to apply speed, agility and the new lean IT mindset to your technology teams
"Breakthrough innovation comes not from just inventing something new, but understanding what your customers already do."
The world’s most innovative companies apply a human-centric approach to everything from product to experience design. Human-centric innovation happens when we learn from how people actually use our products, regardless of what we intended for them to do.
- Lessons from global markets on customer-led innovation
- Design thinking and the creation of new products and services
- Unleashing people power, from crowdfunding to crowdsourcing
- Managing your moonshot team by learning to tolerate failure
BUILDING FOR WORLD-SCALE
“There is no longer any such thing as small success. Either you are world-scale from day one, or you will be only around for one day.”
The 21st century company must be global by design. Entering new markets is not just an opportunity for new growth—it’s an opportunity to design entirely new ways of working.
- Why the digital ecosystem of tomorrow will be different from the one we use today
- How the virtual global organizations of the future will compete on supply chain, talent mobility and tax structures
- Understanding the emerging market consumers and their impact on your global growth
- Why every company, regardless of size, should globalize at least one part of its operations
Data Driven Leadership
"In the algorithmic age, every leader must be ready to re-invent themselves."
Tomorrow’s leaders will make better decisions—not from experience, charisma or intuition, but through their ability to integrate real-time data into their thinking.
- Learning to identify how data creates value in every activity and business
- Cultivating a management culture of experimentation, observation, risk and feedback loops
- Speaking the language of data, and translating insights into stories that inspire change
- How to augment your team with the tools and insights they need to transform customer experiences