The Next Generation
"We’re moving into a new world—one shaped by a generation who have never known a world without sophisticated mobile technology. They are a living challenge to all of us to rethink the way we do business."
Your future customers and co-workers will engage you in radically new ways, their worldview shaped by a childhood of disruptive technology. Will you be ready for them?
- How your next generation of customers will think, talk and transact
- The next wave of companies, technologies and applications empowering the youth market
- What your business will need to recruit, retain and motivate tomorrow’s employees
- The skills and mindsets that will characterize successful hires in the future
PEOPLE RESOURCESVIDEOS| POPULAR BLOGS| DOWNLOADS
The New Marketing Model
“Marketing in the 21st century will come down to how well you can map the total customer journey to understand what really drives a purchase decision."
To win the hearts and minds of tomorrow's customers requires new ideas, new tools and a new marketing playbook.
- How to use digital anthropology and real-time data to profile your customers
- Transforming your marketing department into a company-wide engagement platform
- Insight into how the Internet of Things turns real-world behavior into the clickstream of the future
- Case studies on designing immersive, omnichannel customer experiences
MARKETING RESOURCESVIDEOS| POPULAR BLOGS| DOWNLOADS
Unlock Your Human Potential
“If your company is a platform, then culture is your operating system."
The world’s most innovative companies don’t let culture happen by accident, they code their culture for success.
- Understanding Network Capital and today’s employee engagement crisis
- Why great workplace culture attracts the best talent
- How to leverage enterprise social networks to solve real business problems
- Big Data, emergent leadership and the future of the HR department
CULTURE RESOURCESVIDEOS| POPULAR BLOGS| DOWNLOADS
"As companies start to enhance people and processes with programs and platforms, you will start to see the emergence of the truly 'virtualized' enterprise."
The IT strategies that made you successful until now are also the biggest threats to your future. Upgrading your systems is easy. How will you upgrade the DNA of your people?
- The 21st century CIO and the traits IT leaders will need to succeed
- Why the Cloud should challenge the way you think about your organizational design
- Aligning IT and business to deliver continuous innovation for your end customers
- How to apply speed, agility and the new lean IT mindset to your technology teams
TECHNOLOGY RESOURCESVIDEOS| POPULAR BLOGS| DOWNLOADS
Human Scale Innovation
"Forget focus groups and research reports. Look at what your customers actually do with your products and give them more of it."
The world’s most innovative companies apply human-scale thinking in the way they approach everything from product to experience design. You can too.
- Shanzhai and lessons from China on customer-led innovation
- Anticipating tomorrow’s trends in wearables and human scale technologies
- Unleashing people power, from crowdfunding to crowdsourcing
- Immersion tactics to help your team see the world through their customer’s eyes
INNOVATION RESOURCESVIDEOS| POPULAR BLOGS| DOWNLOADS
Global By Design
“The web of today may seem to be dominated by Silicon Valley, but the web of tomorrow, shaped by millions of emerging market, mobile consumers, will be a very different kind of world altogether.”
The 21st century company is global by design. Entering new markets is not just a requirement for growth—it’s an invitation to invent new ways to work.
- Why the multicultural web of tomorrow will be different from the one we use today
- How the virtual global organizations of the future will compete on supply chain, talent mobility and tax structures
- Understanding the emerging market consumers and their impact on your global growth
- Why every company, regardless of size, should globalize at least one part of its operations
GLOBAL RESOURCESVIDEOS| POPULAR BLOGS| DOWNLOADS
Data Driven Leadership
"Disruptive times call for different models of decision making. New questions are more valuable than quick answers to familiar inquiries."
Tomorrow’s leaders will make better decisions—not from experience, charisma or intuition, but through their ability to integrate real-time data into their thinking.
- Why the future of smart leadership will be small decisions informed by data
- How to cultivate a management culture of experimentation, risk and feedback loops
- Learning to speak the language of data, and translating insights into stories that inspire change
- Identifying the critical data pivots in your business, the real-time numbers no leader can afford to ignore